3-14 July 2023 (2 weeks)
Application Deadline: June 9, 2023
Please check the program terms and required documents by going to the program page before starting your application.
Important Note: Course and/or program quota may be filled before the specified date range. All applications will be evaluated on a first come, first served basis.
- Summer Academy camp program will take place face to face on campus including all courses and extracurricular activities.
- Students can choose from 9 camp options offered in the program:
- Introduction to Programming with Python (English)-The application for this camp has been closed.
- Medicine (Turkish)
- Philosophy and Critical Thinking (English)- The application for this camp has been closed.
- Law (Turkish)
- Psychology (English)
- Introduction to Art History (English)-The application for this camp has been closed.
- Multi-Disciplinary Mechanical Engineering (English)-The application for this camp has been closed.
- Economics (English)
- Marketing Management (English)
- All courses will be given in English or Turkish according to the program chosen by Koc University faculty members and/or their assistants. Classes will be held from Monday to Thursday.
- Grading on courses will be as follow: “Completed”, “Completed Successfully” and “Completed with Distinction”. Also all students who completed the program with required attendance will receive “Participation Certificate”.
- In addition, students will attend seminars by our faculty members –called “Meeting with Faculty Hour”- covering various programs offered by our university which will give students an opportunity to observe different applications in these fields.
- After the academic classes on weekdays, “Business World Meetings” will take place in order to get first-hand information about working life and students will come together with professionals from different fields.
- Students will be able to take sports lessons with a professional instructor on certain days of the weekdays.
- There will be no classes on Fridays, and full-day training will be held.
- Students will be able to join different activities and/or games i during the program.
- Students will be matched with mentors, who are full-time undergraduate students of Koç University. Mentors will help students with any questions they may have regarding the program and university rules.
Please click here
for detailed sample program.