Courses at this program will cover 7 weeks between 21 June – 15 August 2021
- A student can enroll in 2 courses at most.
- All courses will be taught by Koç University Faculty Members/Instructors in a class along with the Koç University undergraduate students.
- All classes at Summer 2020 will be taught in English -with the exception of Turkish area elective courses.
- If a student later enrolls at Koç University as a full time undergraduate student, he/she may claim credits of the courses that are completed successfully*. The student will be exempt from that course and will replace it with any other course from his/her choice.
- This package also gives them the opportunity to meet with other high school students at our “Summer Academy” and “Summer English Camp” programs and participate in their extra-curricular activities.
Students must have a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.00/4.00 from each course taken in order to be exempt.