Stop Motion methods are mastered starting with simple scenarios to record the first movie. Gradually, the participants move to more complex scenarios and techniques as they start to feel themselves like creative directors and film more videos using different tools and simple software.
They will do a home workshop with live broadcasts and videos specially designed for the participants during the summer school.
- What is Stop Motion?
- What are the materials in this workshop?
- Stop motion video samples
- Making stop motion video with shared sample photos
- Sample stage set up
- Tips for participants
- Taking pictures of the sample scene and editing
- Determining the video scenario
- Creating an advanced stop motion video
- Advanced application examples
- Conversations and suggestions with the participants about the videos they plan