All high school students who have successfully completed 9th, 10th, or 11th grade courses and meet the language proficiency requirements (CEFR B2 and above) can apply to the Koç University Summer Academy 2022 program.
Required Documents for Application
You will need to upload all the documents listed below into our application system in colored JPEG and/or PDF format to complete your application:
- Essay (Should be a short essay explaining why the student wants to join our program.) (The essay may be written in Turkish or English) (250 to 500 words.)
- Official transcript (Should include all courses taken at high school level and must be sealed and signed)
- 1 passport size photo (background should be white)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Card:
- According to Article 26 paragraph 8 of the Accommodation Services Regulation in Higher Education as issued by the Ministry of Youth and Sports (Turkey – Official Gazette Nr. 31173, 2 July 2020), with which Koç University accommodation services are obliged to comply, our University should take all necessary and relevant health measures following the directives of the public authorities regarding personal and public health. As a condition of the accommodation, Article 21 paragraph 1 lit. c of the Regulation stipulates that one should not have a contagious disease preventing him/her from living in a communal area. Within the scope of regulations mentioned above, the students who will accommodate in our dormitories will be asked to present their vaccination cards issued via the e-nabız application (or equivalent documents for international students) showing the vaccination against COVID-19 to confirm that they do not have a contagious disease preventing them from living in a communal area. Students, who have had the COVID-19 disease are required to submit an official document showing that they have had the disease, including the date of diagnosis and date of end of isolation. In any case, the regulations to be issued by the Ministry of Health, the Council of Higher Education, the Ministry of Youth and Sports, and any other public authorities are reserved.
- Students who will participate in the Summer Academy program on campus must have 3 doses of the Covid vaccination completed. If student tested positive for Covid within 6 months, the student will be exempt from the 3rd dose.
- English Test Score(s) –if available.
If none the test scores listed below are available, please follow the steps on this link.
The list of accepted test scores:
- TOEFL, TOEFL Junior
- Cambridge tests: FCE, CAE, CPE
- PLEP Test
Important Note: English test scores must not be taken more than 1 year ago.