All high school students who have successfully completed 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grade courses and meet the language proficiency requirements (CEFR B2 and above) can apply to the Koç University Winter Camps 2022 program.
Required Documents for Application
You will need to upload all the documents listed below
into our application system in colored JPEG and/or PDF format to complete your application:
If none the test scores listed below are available, please follow the steps on this link.
- Essay (Should be a short essay explaining why the student wants to join our program.) (The essay may be written in Turkish or English) (250 to 500 words.)
- Official transcript (Should include all courses taken at high school level and must be sealed and signed)
- 1 passport size photo
- English Test Score(s) –if available*.
The list of accepted test scores:
- TOEFL, TOEFL Junior
- Cambridge tests: FCE, CAE, CPE
- PLEP Test
English test scores must not be taken more than 2 year ago.
* If the language of the camp chosen by the student is Turkish, student should be proficient in Turkish.