Title : UNVEST Araştırma Geliştirme Danışmanlık ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (hereinafter referred to as “UNVEST”)
MERSIS NO :
Address : Rumelifeneri Yolu 34450 Sarıyer/İSTANBUL
Telephone : +90 212 338 0 850
Electronic Mail : email@example.com
Web Site : https://highschoolprograms.ku.edu.tr/
Name – Surname: (hereinafter referred to as “Guardian ”)
UNVEST and Guardian shall be hereinafter collectively referred to as “Parties”, and individually as a “Party”.
SUBJECT MATTER OF THE AGREEMENT
Herein this “Distance Learning Service Agreement” (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) the context of the “Winter Camp 2021” (hereinafter referred to as “Program”) via the https://highschoolprograms.ku.edu.tr/ (hereinafter referred to as “Web Site”) between UNVEST and Guardian, the web site registration and payment transactions regarding the implementation of the parties rights and obligations are regulated by Law No 6502 and in accordance with relevant regulations.
3.1. Essential Feature of the Service Agreement
The scope of this Agreement between UNVEST and the Guardian Participants which the Guardian accepts and declares that he/she is the guardian to Participant in accordance with Turkish Civil Code is the attendance of the Participants who have completed the 9th,10th, 11th or 12th grade of secondary education to “Winter Camp 2021” which will be remote (online), in order to see the models of Koç University’s undergraduate level courses (with no prerequisites), to practice his/her English, to improve his/her skills such as team work, mindfulness, time management, planning, coordination, self-confidence, critical and analytical thinking.
3.2. The Content and Price of the Program Under the Agreement
3.2.1. The content of the Program under this Agreement that the Participant will participate is as follows:
- Program will be held on between 25th of January and 7th of February 2021 (two weeks) in an online platform.
* If the camp language chosen by the student in English, it is required to provide an English proficiency certificate.
3.2.2. The Cost and Payment of the Program
- The Participants who have completed 9th,10th, 11th or 12th grade of secondary education, will find the opportunity to take courses as adapted by the undergraduate level of the university, by coming together with the academic personnel and the solution partners. The Participants will also participate to the career and department activities accompanied by the mentors who are undergraduate students of Koç University, the group activities which support personal development, the workshop activities, sport activities accompanied by instructor.
- Documents for the application required by UNVEST: Application Confirmation Form, Essay, Official transcript, 1 passport size photo and English Test Score(s)*.
Payments will be through the online system in one-time payment or with installments or with installments.
3.3. Guardian’s Right of Withdrawal and Use of Right of Withdrawal
3.3.1. Right of Withdrawal
Guardian has the right of withdrawal from the Agreement in 14 (fourteen) days without showing any reasons or paying penalty. Guardian’s right of withdrawal period commences on the day which the Agreement is established, because the Agreement is about performing a service.Participants.
The contract is established with Guardian through these steps; clicking on the “Apply” button on the “Summer Program” choice in Website, making the preliminary application by completing the form on the resulting page, program team evaluating the application, sending a written notification on the acceptance, sending a payment link through the system and Guardian paying the fee. Guardian’s right of withdrawal period starts on the day of the payment.
3.3.2. The Exercise of Right of Withdrawal
- The total fee of the Program is 3.800,00 TL (Turkish Liras) per person including all taxes. 10% discount will be made to the first-degree relatives of Koç Group Personnel and the persons who educated or educating in Koç educational institutions, 50% discount will be made to first degree relatives of academic and/or administrative personnel of Koç University.
Cases Where Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used
After Winter Camp 2021 program has started, the Guardian will not request any refund if they cancel their participation in the program for any reason other than force majeure or will not request any refund in case of early departure from the program.
Guardian cannot use the right of withdrawal, after the fourteenth day of right of withdrawal period.
In addition, if the Participant participated in the program with the consent of Guardian before the right of withdrawal period expires, Guardian will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal.
4.1. Guardian could contact UNVEST through the + 90 212 338 0 850 telephone number and firstname.lastname@example.org electronic mail address.
4.2. Participants who have completed the 9th,10th, 11th or 12th grade of secondary education will be accepted to the program.
4.3. Guardian will fill a separate application form for applicants who are siblings.
4.4 There will be offered in English or Turkish according to the camp program areas. Participants will follow the course in the relevant language according to their field preferences.
4.5 Participants will attend classes alongside with other mixed age group participants in an online platform according to their preference of “Elective Courses”.
4.6 Guardian is obliged to report in the “Application Form” whether the participant(s) has/have any special health problems or risks that might prevent them from participating in physical activities. If there is any health problem that concerns the participant in attending physical activities, the Guardian will inform UNVEST.
4.7 The aim of the program is to improve the knowledge and skills of the participants through academic gains. Participants who exhibit disturbing behavior will be subjected to necessary warnings and preventive procedures in line with “Code of Conduct” which will be read and signed by both the participant and the Guardian before the program begins. Guardian accepts that the participant is obliged to abide by the rules stated in the Code of Conduct and in terms of misbehaving he/she can be dismissed from the program.
The cases that happen in an unpredictable way and without the control of the Parties (for example natural disasters such as earthquake, flood, fire, government decisions that stop the working and operational conditions, wars and mobilization, contagious diseases, national mourning, terrorism acts etc.) and which prevent and/or hold in delay the Parties to execute their obligations under this Agreement, shall be considered as Force Majeure. The Parties shall not be responsible for not executing their obligations completely or on time.
In the event that Force Majeure lasts longer than two (2) months, one of the Parties shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by giving a written notification to the other Party.
CONFIDENTIALITY and PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
6.1. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) numbered 6698, UNVEST will fulfill all its obligations in the capacity of “data supervisor” in terms of personal data of the Guardian and the participant Child.
6.2. UNVEST will process the data of the Guardian and the participant Child in the scope of this agreement exclusively for the establishment and the operation of the agreement limited to these purposes specified in the agreement.
6.3. UNVEST will be able to share these personal data with relevant units and/or organizations (such as doctors/nurses, hospitals, ambulances, firefighters, etc.) “when it is necessary to protect the participant child’s vital interests”.
6.4. UNVEST will take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the level of compliance security to protect the personal data it processes.
6.5. When UNVEST needs to share personal data with third parties in order to provide a service subject to this agreement, it will share the data with third parties, and it will make these third parties subject to its obligations in terms of contract and after the service is provided, third party will return the data and UNVEST will make sure that the original and backup copies of the data are deleted from third parties’ system.
6.6. UNVEST, will withhold the personal data of;
- Invoices issued for the service provided for 10 years (Turkish Commercial Code and Tax Procedure Law)
- This agreement and all kinds of information and documents formed between the Parties pursuant to this agreement for10 years (Turkish Code of Obligations)
- Online visitor records for 2 years (Law no. 5651)
- The accidents and other injuries and illnesses that occur during the delivery of the service subject to contract for 10 years (ISG legislation and Turkish Code of Obligations)
Within these periods of time. In the time of these periods ending, the personal data in the electronic medium processed in accordance with KVKK will be “deleted” and the personal data in the paper medium will be “destroyed”.
6.7. Regarding the personal data processed, UNVEST is obliged to keep this data indefinitely confidential.
6.8. Upon the request of public institutions and organizations, UNVEST will be able to share the personal data processed with these institutions and organizations.
6.9. The rights of Guardians and participants as personal data owners on their personal data processed by UNVEST are as followed:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information about whether the personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction in the event of incomplete or incorrect process of the personal data and requesting a notification to the third parties to whom personal data is transferred for the transaction performed.
- Despite the fact of processing in accordance with the provision of Law No. 6698 and other related laws, in case of data requiring process disappears, Guardian can request the deletion or destruction of the personal data and Guardian can request notifying the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred for transaction.
- Objecting to the emergence of an opposite result against the person through analyzing the processed data exclusively by automated systems.
Applications for the rights mentioned in the above can be sent to email@example.com e-mail address via the e-mail address you shared with us in our system while filling the Winter Camp Program Payment Form.
STORAGE OF AGREEMENT AND ACCESS
Information and document for each transaction regarding the right of withdrawal, information and other issues regulated by UNVEST will be kept 3 (three) years within the scope of Terms and Conditions Regulation. Upon the request of the Guardian, the Agreement shall be sent to the address specified in Article 1.
This Agreement consists of 8 (eight) main articles and will be in effect when the payment link is transmitted to Guardian by UNVEST, after approval of Guardian via the web site.
- Guardian may exercise the right of withdrawal to UNVEST in writing within 14 (fourteen) days beginning with the day which the Agreement is established. The notification of right of withdrawal would be sent by Guardian to the full address which stated at Article 1 or electronic mail address which stated at Article 4.1. in due of time.
- UNVEST is obliged to return all payments that are collected from the Guardian within fourteen days from the date of notification of notice of withdrawal. Reimbursement will be made according to payment method used by Guardian, without bringing any charges and liabilities in Guardian, will be carried at one time. UNVEST cannot be held responsible for commissions and -regardless of the name- any other deductions implemented by the Guardian’s relevant bank account.