Life Sciences – Bilgen Bilgin
- To practice scientific approach to the questions at hand.
- To learn physical, chemical and biological constituents of life.
- Students shall be able to tell the difference between scientific and other types of approaches to the problems.
- Students shall be able to tell basic molecular constituents of the living organisms, their functions, interdependencies, and relationships of these molecules.
- Students shall know control of the life functions, and heredity.
- Students shall know present state of biotechnology and expected effects of the developments to the present and future human populations.